World best speakers
Improving Business Performance with Agile
Central European Conference about agile methodologies.
They Said About Us
The Agilia conference is a great event - really engaged audience, interesting and leading edge topics, excellent organization and a great experience as both a speaker and participant.
- Shane Hastie, Director of Agile Learning Programs, ICAgile, New Zealand
Excellent conference, both in terms of organization and speakers. The speakers were hand-picked and thoroughly interviewed before they were allowed to come - I wished every conference would place so much emphasis on quality.
- Dominik Maximini, Keynote, NovaTec Consulting, Germany
Agilia Conference has the great aim to make positive experiences of agile process and IT management meet with well established ideas of Beyond Budgeting governance. It is very important in today's competitive business environment.
- Lennart Francke, Senior advisor, board member and member of several nomination committees in Swedish public companies, Sweden
Agilia makes the most of Olomouc as a conference location - the cozy city spills over into cozy conversations around Agile!
- Lisa Long, Product Owner, formerly Skype Product Process team, Norway
The quality of the program at the Agilia conference was truly outstanding. I attend many conferences, and I learned something in every session I attended. I also found discussions with other attendees very valuable.
- Kurt Bittner, VP Enterprise Solutions, Scrum.org, USA
Agilia Olomouc was the perfect place to learn new ideas, hear different perspectives on agile, and meet a diverse group of people from all over the world. I found the topics discussed diverse and interesting, offering views and insights from the industries' most experienced and respected experts. I look forward to the next one!
- Kathy Berkidge, Agile Trainer, Consultant and Mindfulness Coach, mind at work consulting, Australia
It is the only conference on which my talk was verified that the case study I presented really happened. This implies that organizers pay attention to the quality of content they deliver via speakers.
- Tomek Pajak, SW Engineering Manager, SEQR, Poland
It was my first time at Agilia and at a Central European conference. I must admit that it was organized in the most professional manner - loved the way they organized every session, the evening networking sessions, walking tour around the city. It was just amazing. As for the audience, a wonderful mix of people from various industries, such as gaming, banking, software, consulting. And lastly, the organizers had some wonderful speaker lined up for the conference. Every speaker was a joy to listen.
- Nabayan Roy, Principal Product Owner, Autodesk Asia Pte, Singapore
Good mix of technical and management audience. Great speakers!
- Bernhard Sterchi, Managing Partner, Palladio Trusted Advisors, Switzerland
Great organization, everything was arranged and went smooth. Nice community of speakers which made it feel like your part of the conference.
- Jim van der Waal, IT Project Manager, Bol.com, The Netherlands
Agile Conference is a great place to meet new people from the field and learn from their stories and experiences. The conference offers a nice mix of top quality content from well known speakers and new faces with fresh stories.
- Nienke Alma, Agile Coach, ING, The Netherlands
The talent in Czech Republic is one of IT's best kept secrets.
- Russ Lewis, Coach, Storm Consulting, United Kingdom
Agilia 18 was a perfect trifecta of good content, a wonderful venue and well organised.
- Leif Ershag, Agile Coach, Tieto Education, Sweden
A vibrating event! Unlike many other conferences, it doesn't repeat itself, but is changing together with the demands of the market.
- Aleksey Savkin, CEO, Author, Speaker, BSC Designer, Kitonik s.r.o., Russian Federation / Spain
RT @utpal_bob: Memorable moment from an unforgettable interview with a thought leader, an Agile expert, an eminent speaker and coach Michal…