Dov Tsal Sela
Scrum Master & Agile coach, Ullink, France
Learn to sketch to agility
This workshop has three goals (in no particular order)
- Have fun and energize (even if it is after lunch)
- A crash course in drawing using the ‚right side of your brain‘
- Re-examine (and re-live) the core Agile values, experience what makes it tick.
We will attempt to do all this in an intense atelier, thru short three-minute sprints, fast paced retrospectives (& introspectives), team work, and challenging what we think is possible.
No experience in drawing or agility is necessary :-)
About Dov Tsal Sela
I believe anything is possible (as Steven Wright said – "Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time), and try to do what I enjoy and enjoy what I do.
My two relevant tracks are:
- A Project manager and senior developer who fell in love with Scrum (and later Agility) seven years ago, and converted to a Scrum-Master & Agile coach role (with occasional P.O.-ing). currently serving two teams as a Scrum-master and Agile coach at Ullink – an exciting company in the financial trading domain.
- Had a crash course in drawing more than 20 years ago, and have been drawing ever since. Started a drawing Blog three years ago, and leading a free-drawing group in Paris for over a year, where we learn to expand our limits and take risks.