Agilia Conference is a Central European conference about agile methods in business ranked TOP 20 Worldwide by TechBeacon. The narrow focus on selected topics and private exclusive content make this event unique. Every year we present, what it is agile, why it is important for knowledge-based business, what benefits it brings to organizations, and how to implement required changes. The topic covers Agile for Management, HR, Finance, Procurement, Legal, Sales, Marketing, Project Management, and also for IT and software development.
Gladly, and based on feedback from speakers and delegates, Agilia Conference ranks among the top 5 conferences in Europe on Agile – 5 days of the program, more than 40 presentations, and 8 workshops! An important component of the conference is networking: it enables visitors to have expert discussions or gaining new business partners.
We want to invite everyone to the table – aiming at more than 400 delegates from all European countries and overseas, including software development managers, heads of software engineering, heads of quality assurance, developers, test engineers, software architects, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, product designers, program managers, IT directors, R&D directors, coaches and trainers, idea makers, project managers, heads of PMOs, team managers, team leaders, line managers, decision-makers and stakeholders, CTOs, CIOs, customer care managers, consultants, CEOs, CFOs, HR managers, start-up-ers, investors and technology lawyers.
The 2020 conference topic is in preparation.
7 things that make Agilia Conference so unique.
1. Every year different speakers. In fact, there is currently a 2-year ban for speakers to present again. It helps us to guarantee completely fresh and attractive content for returning audiences.
2. All for improvement of tech business at a single place: Agile management and SW development, financial management, project management, innovation management, R&D.
3. Top personalities from the world of agile and business. Authors of the agile manifesto, authors of beyond budgeting, authors of managerial techniques, founders of many agile project techniques, successful entrepreneurs, leading visionaries.
4. Verified presenters. All presenters are screened to make sure, they are indeed experts on a given topic. No more presentation of “successful scrum deployment” from people with less than a few weeks of practice.
5. Success stories are verified on-site. Not anymore a presentation of fake achievements and hidden company PR for the HR market. Agilia Conference is the only place in the world with a strong screening policy in place.
6. Unique content. Only novel presentations are accepted, which were not yet presented anywhere else. Simply, all presentations are written exclusively for Agilia.
7. Presentation of newly published books. The authors of the books choose Agilia as one of their first promo platforms.
Agilia Conference is Aguarra event.
15000 PRAHA 5
EU VAT: CZ24700649
For more information go to Aguarra website.