Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
Workshop certified Scrum Master (CSM) is designed for all, who manage, participate and/or provide support to the projects managed by Scrum methodology: project managers, technical leaders, developers, testers, application designers, product managers or sales staff. It is also important for managers, who will manage projects to implement agile principles into organization. Courses are held in English.
What is course about?
Learn the essentials of managing software project by agile way. You will learn what attributes has agile project, how is Scrum process defined and what are the roles of Scrum Master and team members about. You will also learn how to change organization processes to be able to deploy agile principles. While the Scrum Alliance provides a list of core concepts that must be covered in the class, each instructor creates his or her own material, allowing courses to differ based on the strengths, interests, and experiences of the instructor.
Course is interactive workshop with great number of exercises. Its goal is not only to „pass“ all requirements, but also to demonstrate difference among traditional and agile approach to project management and software development. You will gain knowledge how to implement this methodology in your organization on your future projects.
After the course you will… :
- be able to pleasantly surprise your customers
- speak SCRUM-ish
- enjoy your projects and understand how to have fun
- understand Scrum process and differences between classic and agile approaches
- use alternative planning techniques and project approaches
- eliminate your fear of changes and achieve more at your future projects
- achieve more at your current and future projects
- be often invited to help driving changes in the organization
- think the way „… it is so clear, why I havent got it earlier…“
- return back home with big smile
Duration: 2 days
Date: 28–29. March 2013, 9:00 – 17:00
Venue: Hotel Avanti
Trainers: Juergen Hoffmann, CST, DE & Michal Vallo, CZ