Manager and CEO, TSP smartprojects, Romania
Catalin-Teodor Dogaru, MBA, Ph.D. and PMP. Trainer, consultant and managing partner at TSP(smartprojects.ro). Catalin is an enthusiast of project, process and program management that seeks out constantly the talent and novelty in this professional domain.
The games, sense of humor, but also the engagement and tenacity are just a few of the elements contributing to the delivery of successful trainings, workshops and presentations, to which participants are always willing to return.
„If you want to go fast, go alone / If you want to go far, go together.“
The leadership field is comprised of several competing theories. Servant leadership is the only one addressing two critical dimensions:
- Service to others and to own self.
- Growth for both the leader and the followers.
Servant leaders transcend individual self-interest, serving others by helping them grow both professionally and personally thus bringing:
- Greater work performance in the work-force, and
- Higher commitment among workers for their organizations.
miniWorkshop (AMC track)
If You Seek:
- Personal Fame and Fortune
- Management style(book)-of-the-month
- Leadership shortcuts
- Quick, easy fix
This is not for you!
But If You Seek:
- Best way to serve your organization
- Optimal leadership for your organization
- Source of authentic leadership
- Most rewarding effort of your career
- Sustainable results
- Humble, relentless and committed leadership
Servant leadership is more than a style of leadership. It is a different way of thinking about the purpose of leadership, the true role of a leader and the potential of those being led.
By attending this mini workshop, the participants:
- Will understand the historical and conceptual overview of Servant-Leadership
- Will understand the place of Servant-Leadership in the field of Leadership theories
- Will learn about the 10 characteristics of Servant Leader:
(Listening, Empathy, Healing, Awareness, Persuasion, Conceptualization, Foresight, Stewardship, Commitment to Growth of People, Building Community)
- Will learn how to identify and claim these Servant-Leadership characteristics already present in his or her own practice of leadership
- Will decide if Servant Leadership is a journey he or she wants to take
Target audience for the mini workshop (recommended but not limited to):
- Top Management (to be continued with the Servant Leadership advanced program)
- Middle Management – leading larger or smaller teams
- Project and Program Managers