Chef at Grandhotel Pupp (5*), Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
In its 28th years Radek started to work as chef in the restaurant „U modré kachničky“, later in 1997 he participated at opening restaurant Bazzar and from 1999 he became chef in restaurant Parnas in Prague. In 2000 he participated at opening restaurant „Garden in the Opera“, which during his stay until 2007 ranked among top 10 restaurants in Czech Republic. In summer 2007 he accepted an offer from Mr. Francoise Bernard, owner of La Viegre restaurant, which ranks among top 10 most prestigious restaurants in South Africa. La Viegre specializes at French cuisine. A year later he has accepted another offer of Mr. Bernard to become chef at restaurant Harbour Rock, specialized at fish and seafood. Upon his return to Czech Republic Radek started its co-operation with Czech ministry of foreign affairs, where he works until today as gastronomy advisor in preparation of ceremonial menu for state visits.
He has represented Czech gastronomy or Czech Republic and at following domestic or international events and places:
- 2012 Czech food festival, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 2002 Czech food festival, Hermanus, South Africa
- 2001 Czech food festival, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2012 BASTION PRAGUE RESTAURANT, Praha, Czech Republic
- 2010 Ministry of foreign affairs of Czech Republic, Praha (until now as gastronomy advisor)
- 2008 – 09 Restaurant Harbour Rock, Hermanus, South Africa
- 2007 – 08 Restaurant La Viegre, Hermanus, South Africa (top 10 in SA)
- 2000 – 07 Restaurant „Garden in the Opera“, Praha
- 1999 – 00 Restaurant „PARNAS“, Praha
- 1997 – 98 Restaurant „Bazzar“, Praha
- 1994 – 96 Restaurant „U modré kachničky“, Praha
Professional trainings abroad: Masala, Indian cuisine, London, UK, Italian gastronomy association, Le Marse, Italy
Professional awards: Honorable mention of South Carolina, USA for promotion of regional cuisine, IKA 2008, bronze medal, Germany, WARTH 2007 gold medal, Austria, Several regional awards in Czech Republic.